MM Shah and MV Shah Academy Mombasa is a private school owned and managed by the Jain Education Board. The school offers national and International Curriculums and is seeking to appoint experienced Kindergarten teachers to teach children aged 2 to 5 years.
The successful candidates will teach at M.M Shah and M.V Shah Academy – International Curriculum Section.
- A graduate with a Diploma / Bachelor degree in early childhood education.
- Must be registered with the Teachers Service Commission.
- Any recognized Early Years Training.
- At least two years’ demonstrable work experience as Kindergarten Teacher.
- Good knowledge of Childhood Development.
- Knowledgeable in modern pedagogy and demonstrable teaching practices.
- Creative and good teaching / reading abilities.
- Patient and hands on with children.
- Good intra and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
Submit your CV stating the contact details of at least 2 referees (one being your current/most recent employer) and Application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date: 10th February, 2023
PreviousKeyStage 2 Class Teacher